![]() |
| Preposterous proof cards! Artwork by Becky Michalak, Backgrounds, effects, editing by Myself |
Well, Preposterous is coming along nicely now; I have been able to put together the majority of the proof cards already! Some need a little bit of work, also there are still another 10 proof cards, along with the 8 character cards to finish. However beyond that the majority of the cards are put together, the next step will be to put together the text only cards (story cards, virtue/vice and questions). I have acquired my presentation box for the game and plan to slightly modify it, my plan is to get a brass plate engraved over the box's Ace symbol with the game's name, then line the inside with red felt and get the rules onto a piece of card on the inside of the lid. Then everything shall be done and dusted with this game... well on the master's side of things; I still want to set it up for sale in the USA (and if that goes well England too) however there will be another stage of proofing before that, and since - for the moment - I am moving on to the third part of my masters degree, which will most likely be based on Preposterous but not be preposterous itself.

No comments:
Post a Comment