Wednesday, 25 September 2013
New test print
The first layout changes! Now the artwork is a little more maximized and centralized. Also I really like the wet plate look they have now. I will be printing these off soon to compare them to the old design, also to make sure they work as card game cards still.
The Wet plate photo effect is not easy to apply so I want to find a way to streamline the process for the next batch of cards. I mean there is at least 128 to do...
UPDATE:
After printing this out I noticed that everything about these cards was far too dark for printing, presumably that is the difference between printing the cards out and having them on screen. The wet plate effect needs refining, at present the effect is geared up to work on photographs, as such it does not work on these illustrations. I will update the process and upload the image next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment